i2L Research Europe s.r.o. in České Budějovice is logistically supporting the recruitment process in the Czech Republic for our partner organisation IES-Ltd, Switzerland.
Innovative Environmental Services (IES) Ltd is an independent GLP-certified Contract Research Organization (CRO) with its headquarters in Witterswil, close to the city of Basel in Switzerland. We perform Environmental Fate, Metabolism, Ecotoxicological and Analytical Chemistry Testing to support the development, registration and stewardship of agrochemicals, chemical products and pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for a talented and well versed professional as Analytical chemistry Study Director
Your main responsibilities:
- Study Director for GLP residue analytical studies in soil, plant and animal matrices
- Study Director for method development and validation studies
- Quantitative analysis of active substances and metabolites in complex matrices with LC-MS/MS and GC/MS detection
- Working in the lab on the analysis of samples from residue and method validation studies and also conducting method development when required
- Evaluation of study results and reportingSponsor communication (international)
- General administrative work and laboratory tasks under GLP
- EU/EFTA Citizenship
- MSc or preferably PhD in a Chemistry related subject
- Experience within the agrochemical, chemical or pharmaceutical industry, research institute or in a CRO
- Proficiency and practical experience in environmental analysis of pesticides or chemicals
- Experience using LC-MS/MS, HPLC and GC/MS systems
- GLP experience would be of advantage
- Very good communication skills and service orientation
- Well-organized, flexible in work assignment and work schedule
- Team spirit, flexibility, high level of commitment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, German and/or French are of advantage
This job advertisement addresses experienced professionals preferably with a CRO background as well as young professionals who have completed their studies and had gained sound specialist knowledge in environmental analytical chemistry. We offer you responsibility, independence and a long term occupation with a 100% work quote in an internationally successful company. After adequate training, you will be able to implement your talents and foster your skills. You will further benefit from the advantages of a medium-sized company in private ownership, flat hierarchies and small, dynamic, international teams and flexible working hours.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, testimonials, references in English) via e-mail to:
Dr Pavel Foltan, Pavel@i2Lresearch.com, before 30.6.2022.
For further questions, please call: +41 (0)61 705 10 31 (IES) or +420 399 499 691 (i2L)
We prefer direct applications and kindly ask you for your understanding that we cannot consider application documents from recruitment agencies.