Highly motivated and talented candidates are invited to join RECETOX research teams.
RECETOX, the research centre at the Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic, is focused on the research and education in cross-cutting area of Environment and Health, namely interactions among chemicals, the environment, and biological systems, including environmental and health risk assessments.
Our research programmes:
- Environmental Chemistry and Modelling
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Chemical Tools for Diagnosis and Therapy
- Protein engineering
RECETOX Ph.D. positions offer
- 4-year Ph.D. programme with financial support for 4 years
- Interdisciplinary scientific topics
- Supervision by experienced mentors and excellent scientists and tailored study plan
- Excellent and state-of-the-art research infrastructure
- International mobility and internships
- International and friendly environment
- Courses developing the transferable skills
- Candidates shall possess MSc. or a corresponding degree from a university in the relevant field, a solid background in the respective field and good communication skills in the English language.
More details about our current topics for Ph.D. projects are listed on www.recetox.muni.cz/phd-positions .
Discussion about the research topic with the supervisor is mandatory before the formal application – feel free to contact directly the responsible supervisor.
For the consultation with the supervisor, candidates should submit the application including (i) curriculum vitae, (ii) motivation letter, (iii) contacts of two persons who might provide references. Formal application to Ph.D. studies at Masaryk University will then require further documentation and formalities from the candidates and will be processed through an electronic application system.
Anticipated starting date: fall 2019 or to be agreed
Further information about