Director of Central European Institute of Technology CEITEC MU is announcing a selection procedure for the positions of Lab Manager.
We are looking for a colleague who would like to assist in various research projects in the areas of plant molecular and cell biology as part of Developmental and Cell Biology of Plants; Hormonal Crosstalk in Plant Development and Plant Stress Signalling and Adaptation Groups of Genomics and Proteomics of Plant Systems Research Program of CEITEC.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
- Preparing Lab consumables orders
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks
- Desired expertise and skills
A suitable candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor Degree in the area of Life sciences, excellent organization and English and Czech communication skills.
- Contract details to be based on candidate profile
- Motivating environment in a young, multidisciplinary team
Starting date: mid-August 2017
Duration of contract: 4 months (with possible extension), part-time
Salary: competitive, to be discussed based on candidate profile
Electronic applications with CV and motivation letter must be received by 20th July 2017 to ensure consideration. Please submit your application to email@example.com.