International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation research center with over 200 researchers. We focus mainly on cardiovascular, neurological and oncological diseases trying to find new methods, technologies and medicaments for their effective prevention and treatment.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team within the Kardiovize Brno 2030 research group – a health prevention scheme that aims to identify risk factors, novel diagnostic approaches and preventive measure in the Brno town citizen cohort.
- Ph.D. in Epidemiology, Public Health, Medicine, or Biostatistics; MPH degree is an asset
- experience with management of a research team/group
- demonstrated ability to carry out independent research in the field of preventive medicine
- strong track record of publishing high impact research papers and obtaining grants in the field of preventive medicine
- very good command of both spoken and written English, Czech is an asset
- excellent oral and written communication skills
Complete text is available at the source document: http://www.fnusa-icrc.org/images/article_files/career/KV_Principal-Investigator-Preventive-Medicine_6-2017.pdf