The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC) is a new-generation research center with more than 300 researchers. We focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases trying to find new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
• Providing overall coordination and management of clinical research projects
• Maintaining good relations with all internal and external team members, as well as partners and subcontractors
• Conducting regular meetings with internal/ external project team members
• Tracking project milestones and deliverables & providing corrective actions if actual performance is below plan
• Supporting team members with project execution and creation of deliverables (e.g., providing input or review)
• Ensuring that project-related documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements in the field of clinical trials, including, but not limited to ICH-GCP
• Solution-oriented thinking and ability to manage, motivate, and integrate a team
• Ability to instruct and supervise personnel
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• High proficiency in MS Office
• Profound verbal and written communication skills in Czech and English
• Experience in project management
• University degree in a relevant discipline.
How to apply?
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you! Send us your CV and a brief cover letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne’s University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne’s University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.