Ready to become part of our successful story of new technology of Silicon Carbide? Do you have experience with research and development in the field of material science and epitaxial processes? We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly motivated and cooperative team in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm. If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position we look forward to receiving your application in English.
What will be your main responsibilities in the role?
- Senior R&D Engineer responsible for development of manufacturing processes of new generation of power semiconductor substrates, with a main focus on epitaxy processes
- Development/optimization of technological processes and selection of equipment for SiC substrate production such as epitaxy, crystal growth, wafer processing, and defect delineation
- Planning, execution and evaluation of experiments, organization and evaluation of demo tests
- Qualifications of new technologies for production
- Support of production ramp-up and yield improvement activities
- Optimization of epitaxy process integration for manufacturability and reliability
- Cooperation with other ON Semiconductor sites and suppliers of equipment, chemicals and material for effective development of new processes
What are the requirements?
- Master Degree, preferably PhD in Physics, Material Science, Materials technology, Chemistry or Process Engineering
- Very good knowledge of semiconductor or solid state physics and chemistry
- Expertise in wide bandgap semiconductor material manufacturing
- Analytical thinking and goal oriented person
- Team player with good communication skills
- Independent and flexible researcher willing to travel
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Czech / Slovak language – advantage
Why should you join us?
- Involvement: Opportunity to enjoy new projects, innovations and improvements.
- Accommodation support: For employees who decided to relocate from a different region, the company contributes to home rent during the first four years of employment or the company contributes to mortgage payments for those who decided to buy their home.
- Commuting support: Company covers part of the costs of commuting in amount approx. 500 CZK/month for those who commuting less than 10 Km. Employee contributes 3 CZK/Km (1,5 CZK/Km to and 1,5 CZK/Km from work) if employee commutes more than 10 Km.
- Retirement: Voluntary plan effective for all employees employed with the company longer than 6 months. The company contributes 1,5x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 3% of the gross salary for employees with simultaneous life insurance contribution and 2x the employee contribution but with a max company contribution of 6% of the gross salary for employees without simultaneous life insurance contribution.
- Learning & Development: self-development and wide range of training possibilities.
- Stability: A stable job and enjoyable working atmosphere in dynamic team.
For the complete summary of the company benefits please see the link HERE.
Sent your application via the form on the source page: https://www.kariera-onsemi.cz/sr-material-science-engineer/ , please.