Would you like to see the results of your work as top-end molecular diagnostic products in healthcare? Do you want to drive the development of such products? Then you can now join our team of PCR diagnostic developers with a strong track record in developing such products as a Senior Developer.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Independent design and development of q(RT)-PCR products for new targets (pathogens, polymorphism detection, detection of somatic mutations etc.) and literature review.
- Responsibility for entire product development cycle: design, development, documentation, validation, transfer to production, quality control setup, notification and post marketing surveillance.
- Ensuring proper documentation of the developmental process.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished Master or PhD in genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related fields.
- At least several years of relevant experience in industry or academia (PhD studies count).
- Experience with assay development and qRT-PCR or similar methods is required.
- Self-motivated professional with a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary and possibility of personal growth.
- Diverse work in a dynamic and unique biotech company.
- Perspective of a long-term contract in a successful company.
- Participation on the creation of unique methods and products.
- Support of further education, courses, trainings, thorough onboarding process.
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage and participating on its growth.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, teambuildings and many more!
- Full time employer contract with the place of work in Zlatníky-Hodkovice near Prague.
About DIANA Biotechnologies
We are the most successful Czech biotechnology startup and we are just going global. We started in 2018 and since then we have built successful R&D and commercial activities in three main segments: human molecular diagnostics, small molecule drug discovery and monoclonal antibody development. We already have our products on the molecular diagnostic market and we have become the largest manufacturer of PCR tests for COVID-19 in the Czech Republic – we have brought sensitive and the most patient-friendly PCR tests from saliva to the market, multiplied the Czech testing capacity and at the same time reduced the price of the tests. We continue our mission to provide own products in diverse biotech areas as well as developing our own original medical drugs.
Although we are a young and flexible company, we have already grown to more than 100 employees. For 2021, we have become the fastest growing company in Central and Eastern Europe in the Deloitte Fast 50 Companies to watch. Our courage and healthy financial background give us the opportunity to pursue long-term and ambitious development projects with global impact. If you join us, you will be part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company that is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your cover letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and CV (including a list of scientific publications if applicable).
Please submit your application via the form on our careers page.