WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Hello, we are Datamole: a data & AI company of 70+ people. We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst capable of creating productive data processing pipelines.
Our team is delivering the pipelines for an electron microscope manufacturer. We cooperate extensively with their domain experts throughout the whole process: specification of the assignment, exploration and understanding of the data, verification of their hypothesis, etc.
Our final delivery is a Python data pipeline transforming the microscope’s telemetry measurements into the desired actionable insights. These insights help reduce downtime of the system. We invite you to join us in our effort!
YOUR ROLE: DATA ANALYSIS
You will take part in all the steps during the pipeline development: understanding the problem and stakeholders’ needs, data exploration, prototyping, testing, productionalization and documentation.
There will also be opportunities to carry out stand-alone analyses related to bleeding edge research and development of electron microscope hardware.
We put strong emphasis on teamwork (we do Scrum and we strive to do it well) so be prepared for a lot of cooperation.
You will communicate with domain experts in order to understand the data you will be working with, and you will also be presenting them your results.
A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong data-analytical background.
- Demonstrable skills in Python (and especially Pandas) are a must.
- Willingness to understand the domain – electron microscopes.
- Fluency in English language.
WE GIVE EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Ability to both prototype fast and deliver production-grade code.
- Basics of data science.
TECHNOLOGIES YOU’D WORK WITH:
- Python, Pandas, Plotly
- Atlassian tool stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Friendly company culture. No useless meetings, no dress code (but please dressed :))
- Comfy offices at Vítězné náměstí, Dejvice right at the tram/subway station
- Flexible working hours, work in small autonomous teams
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days
- A library with curated books, regular knowledge sharing sessions, Czech/English lessons
If it sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV with a few words about yourself to Michal (firstname.lastname@example.org).