Research Assistant/Post-Doc/Doctoral Researcher in Laboratory of Biomechanics (Prague) in Department of Biomechanics with experience in experimental mechanics in field of cellular materials e.g., foams and lattices. The research activity will be focused mainly on development and instrumentation of advanced experimental techniques for description of deformation characteristics of cellular material using and improving in-house designed experimental devices in combination with numerical simulations.
Preferred skills and expertise:
- research interest in cellular materials, especially bone tissue and scaffolds
- team worker with the ability to perform independent research
- expertise in experimental mechanics
- skilled in parametric CAD (SolidWorks)
- skilled in coding for data treatment (Python, C++, Matlab)
- numerical simulations
- experience in academic writing
Start date: after agreement
Working location: ITAM CAS, Prague, Prosecká 76, 19000, Czech Republic – http://www.itam.cas.cz
Applications including a brief professional CV are to be sent to the following address: ÚTAM AV ČR, v. v. i., Prosecká 76, 190 00 Praha 9, Czech Republic, or alternatively via e-mail to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: open call until 31 August 2022