Computational psychometrics group at Department of Statistical Modelling invites applications for a postdoctoral position within the project “Theoretical Foundations of Computational Psychometrics” funded by the Czech Science Foundation (GACR).
- Period: 12 months duration (with possible extension up to 30 months to be decided after the first year)
- Contact Person: RNDr. Patrícia Martinková, Ph.D.
- Deadline: May 15, 2021
What we offer:
- Contract is of 12 months duration, with possible extension up to 30 months to be decided after the first year.
Starting date: Position is available immediately. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with the next cut-off point on 15. 5. 2021.
- This is a full-time fixed term contract appointment, part time contract negotiable.
Monthly gross salary: 37000 – 47 000 CZK based on qualifications and experience. Also see Cost Of Living Comparison.
- No teaching duties, teaching opportunities available in case of interest.
- Support for travel, bonuses depending on performance.
- The computational psychometrics group is active and well connected both locally and internationally in statistics and psychometrics. For example, in 2019 we hosted the International Workshop on Psychometric Computing (Psychoco).
Expected candidate profile:
- PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field with a strong interest in interdisciplinary research.
- Strong statistical / data / programming skills.
- Previous experience with psychometric research is an advantage.
- Publication experience as well as very good English language skills.
Candidates who expect to have their PhD defense before September 2021 will be considered as well. We also consider applications for part-time PhD positions, with supervision possible at Charles University.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A proof of the obtained degree.
- Names of two references, the reference letters should be arranged to be sent directly to email@example.com.