Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the CAS offers a POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW position:
What we require
- Ph.D. in physics
- working in UHV
The personality which will fit our group
- positive thinking
- ability to work both independently and in the team
- excitement for scientific work
- hard working, active person
- experience with leadership of students
What will be your main responsibility
Working on the project focused on manipulating of 2D materials using external stimuli. The task of the candidate will include preparation, modification and characterization of 2DM in UHV.
About the institute
Top ranked research institute in Czech Republic , named by the only Czech Nobel price winner in science. Institute holds HR award. More info at https://www.jh-inst.cas.cz/
About the group
The group is evaluated as a top research group in Czech academy of sciences. There is well established research in the field of nanomaterials, in particular carbon nanotubes, graphene and other 2D materials. Long term success in the research funding enabled us to build and equip the lab with broad range of the instrumentation including very specialized and unique systems. Further information can be found at www.nanocarbon.cz. More information concerning the job position is available from Dr. Martin Kalbac (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
How we boost your carrier
- Mentoring – regular discussion of the project both individually and within the group.
- Making the contacts within the community- possibility to participate in international conferences, introduction and discussion with the scientist visiting our group.
- Improving your publication track record – participating on different and multidisciplinary projects
Motivation – you will be treated according your performance.
- Five weeks of paid holiday
- Attractive location
- Health and social insurance paid mandatory by the institute
Position starts: immediately
Duration of the job: 24 months
Contract type: full-time job
Job location: Prague
Application deadline: July 30, 2020
Documents required from the candidate:
CV, a brief summary of previous research, list of publications, diploma copy, names plus e-mail addresses of 1 – 2 referee.
Applications with required documents must be submitted via e-mail to a contact person for HR and administrative issues: Marketa Zapletalova, email@example.com