RECETOX, the research centre at the Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic, focuses on interdisciplinary research and education in the area of Environment & Health, studying toxic compounds and their behaviour, transport & bioaccumulation to evaluate environmental effects, assess the exposure and health risks to humans and develop technologies and biotechnologies to break them down. YouTube/RECETOX
The centre invites talented, highly motivated scientist to apply for the Ph.D. student positions in Environmental Health Sciences
RECETOX Ph.D. positions offer
- 4-year Ph.D. programme with generous financial support for 4 years
- Interdisciplinary scientific topics
- Supervision by experienced mentors and excellent scientists and tailored study plan
- Excellent and state-of-the-art research infrastructure
- International mobility and internships
- International and friendly environment
- Courses developing the transferable skills
Candidates shall possess
- MSc. or corresponding degree from a university in relevant field
- Solid background in the respective field
- Good communication skills in English language
- Computational biology, bioinformatics and modelling
- Environmental chemistry and toxicology
- Environmental Chemistry and Modelling
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Health – ERA Chair
- Chemical Tools for Diagnosis and Therapy
- Loschmidt Laboratories of Protein Engineering
More details about our current Ph.D. topics and contacts of supervisors available here.
Discussion about the research topic with the responsible supervisor is mandatory before the formal application, feel free to contact them directly by email accompanied by required documents (i) curriculum vitae, (ii) motivation letter, (iii) contacts of two persons who might provide references.
Formal application to Ph.D. studies at Masaryk University will then require further documentation and formalities from the candidates and will be processed through an electronic application system.