What we require:
Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or Physics/applied physics or a related discipline with specialization and proven track record related to ultrafast laser material processing/machining for industrial applications. They should have hands-on experience in designing and building experimental research setup/instrumentation. It is essential to have good communication and reporting skills.
We would like you to have:
- Knowledge in laser cladding or drilling micro-holes on ceramics.
- Expertise in advanced material processing techniques with state of art ultrafast laser source.
- Hands-on experience in advanced and microscopy and chemical analyzing methods
- Experience in Solidworks CAD
- Expertise in designing sensors and biological tools using laser processing or laser-induced forward transfer.
Conditions under the Mobility project:
- Time-limited contract – duration of up to 24 months;
- Full-time job (1,0 FTE)
- Fulfillment of Postdoc definition, i.e. up to 7 years from completion of Ph.D. study
- Minimum of 2 scientific publications within the period of last 3 years, listed in Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity to participate in a unique scientific project
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 Sick Days, flexible working hours, and other employee benefits
- Family allowance funded by the Mobility Project
- Creative young team, Social Events, Teambuilding
- A place with a team spirit where it is a pleasure to work
If you are interested in this Offer, please send your CV, motivation letter, and names/addresses of 1-2 potential referees in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, include the following text in your e-mail / letter:
I agree that according to the decree 101/2000 coll. (Czech Republic), my personal details sent to FZU AV CR, v.v.i., Na Slovance 2, 18221 Praha 8, Czech Republic can be used for the purpose of obtaining employment and management of a database of employment candidates. This permission is given for the period of one year and can be at any time withdrawn by giving a notice in writing.
Ms. Olga Lakomá, HR Partner
Tel: (+420) 702 086 170; 314 007 702