The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a:
Postdoctoral Research Fellow for ERC team: 3D and 4D Printing and Bioprinting
Pumera research team (www.pumera.org; www.energy.ceitec.cz; www.nano.ceitec.cz) is looking for an experienced materials chemist with skills in either 3D and 4D printing methods development for energy and biomaterials related applications. Know-how of 3D printing or 4D printing is essential.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art SEM, TEM, UHV STM systems, GC/MS, XPS, and ALD as well as with 3D printing systems (see nano.ceitec.cz).
- Deep knowledge of 3D, 4D printing is a must.
- Materials preparation and characterization techniques hands-on experience is a must.
- Ability to carry out the research projects independently, interpret the data and write manuscripts.
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivation, initiative, and persistence.
- Ability to exploit CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories (nano.ceitec.cz).
- Act as a source of information and advice to other members of the group on scientific protocols and experimental techniques.
- Fully English-speaking environment, international Group energy.ceitec.cz
- Chief investigator is a Highly Cited Researcher & ERC grant holder.
- Highly motivating environment.
- Support team members with diverse backgrounds.
- Work in the Czech Science City Brno with many collaboration possibilities.
- Wide international network of collaborators – From the University of California to Singapore.
We are looking for a highly motivated researcher with a strong background in electrochemistry and materials.
Interested candidates should provide:
- Detailed CV including a list of publications.
- Cover letter stating the motivation, his/her contribution to the field and vision.
- Name and contact details of two academic referees from two distinct institutions.
- Anticipated start date: Upon agreement. The sooner the better.
- Highly competitive salary based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- 6 weeks of holidays.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week.
- Place: Purkyňova 123, Brno, Czech Republic.
Electronic applications including required items should be submitted to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th, 2023 and quote the “3Dprinting” in the subject.