Through single-cell biology, computational biology and artificial intelligence, Immunai is reprogramming the immune system to develop improved drugs and therapeutics.
Who we are
Nebion AG is an established Swiss bioinformatics company headquartered in Zurich. In 2017, Nebion opened a second site in Prague. Our goal is to support target/biomarker discovery, translational biology and personalized medicine research in academia and industry by curating, integrating, and mining molecular data on a very large scale. Nebion commercializes GENEVESTIGATOR®, the premier gene expression search engine used by more than 1000 research institutions in academia and industry worldwide. In July 2021, Nebion became part of Immunai.
Immunai believes that a deep, granular understanding of immunity will unlock fundamental insights into human health and disease. Through a combination of cutting edge single-cell multiomics, functional genomics and artificial intelligence, Immunai will map the immune system, and reprogram it to power better therapeutics for immune-mediated diseases.
We are a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team of immunologists, computer scientists, genomic technologists, drug developers and computational biologists focused on building technology to pursue this audacious opportunity. Backed by some of the leading minds in our respective fields, we are up for the challenge.
For our office in Prague we are looking for a Bioinformatician
- Operate bioinformatics pipelines and provide in-house support for them
- Support a team of biologists in their data processing and analysis tasks by developing scripts and automate tasks
- Collaborate with the software development and bioinformatics team on developing the pipelines further
- Provide general computer/windows support to a team of computer-skilled biologists and bioinformaticians
- Degree in a technical discipline or in biology
- Proficiency in Python and experience with data analysis
- Experience with R is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Linux command line and version control tools (svn/git)
- Strong interest in biology and bioinformatics, previous experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows system administration
- Interesting projects and autonomy
- Inspiring international environment in a high-tech startup
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks holidays
- pension insurance contribution, meal contribution
If you would like to work in a start-up environment with a highly interdisciplinary team and a friendly, no-nonsense attitude, please address your application (CV and motivation letter, recommendation letters are welcomed) using the form at the bottom of the source site: https://www.comeet.com/jobs/immunai/37.009/bioinformatician/D9.924