We currently seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic engineer for our Semiconductor Applications Team. A person in this position should provide excellent application and technical support for the entire TESCAN product portfolio positioned in the market segment, for TESCAN` s partners as well as potential customers in the segment. The position creates an opportunity for a candidate with a strong technical background and operational experience with various analytical techniques.
- Perform high-quality sample analysis and product demonstrations
- Provide application training
- Optimize application workflows
- Design and develop new applications based on feedback/suggestions from the market segment
- Understand and process technical/application requirements from the market segment for other departments in the organization
- Assist the sales team worldwide and answer technical/scientific queries related to individual products, support customer collaborations
- Co-develop sales materials including publications, application notes and marketing presentations
- Actively participate in international scientific meetings, conferences and exhibitions
An ideal candidate will have
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Engineering or Material Science.
- Knowledge of advanced technology and diagnostics as well as operational experience with various analytical equipment. Background in microelectronics and/or experience with electron microscopes would be an advantage
- Ability to absorb detailed technical information and recent advances in the field
- Strong communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Focus on result, ability to work under pressure
- Language skills: English B2 or higher
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 25% of time) and possession of a valid passport
- Engaging, creative and meaningful work
- Modern working environment producing high-end products based on cutting edge technology
- Background of expanding high-tech Czech company and long-term employment prospects
- Competitive benefits package: flexible work scheduling, 5 weeks of vacation/year, monthly phone plan, Multisport/ActivePass program, language courses, bonuses, company events, and much more…
- Location in Brno – Kohoutovice
- Start day upon agreement
Are you interested?
Feel free to send us your (i) professional resume and (ii) cover letter describing reasons for your interest and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application.