About DIANA Biotechnologies
We are leading Czech biotechnology company with a great innovative potential. We focus on the development of products based on our cutting edge research in the fields of molecular diagnostics and drug discovery. We have global ambitions and since our foundation in 2018 we already have achieved some of our goals. During COVID-19 pandemics, we were able to quickly develop one of the most innovative COVID-19 tests worldwide and we helped to increase the testing capacity of the whole country. As a result, we became the biggest Czech manufacturer of RT-PCR tests. Besides RT-PCR, we continue to focus on projects aiming to develop new molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies and new drug candidates. This is possible thanks to our multidisciplinary team motivated to advance diagnostics and drug discovery.
We are a young and dynamic company being built by friendly and highly skilled colleagues, but at the same time we have already grown to a mid-sized company of about 100 employees and we have the ability to run long term and ambitious projects. If you join us, you will be part creation of a unique biotech company which is the first of its kind in the Czech Republic.
We are strenghtening our research team and we are thus looking for a Senior Researcher in Molecular Biology Methods Development.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Development of DIANA-related methods for new purposes.
- Development of DIANA for of single cell profiling of antibodies.
- Development of modified oligonucleotides for molecular biology applications, e.g. PCR.
- Development of various novel molecular biology & diagnostics toolbox techniques.
- Record keeping about the methods, learning other researchers to use these methods.
- Cooperation with IP specialist on filing patent applications.
- Designing the developmental steps, literature review.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished PhD degree in Biochemistry or related fields.
- At least several years of experience in industrial or academic laboratory.
- Experience in biochemistry and chemical biology, preferentially in assay development, antibodies, bioconjugation, enzymology, enzyme inhibition, qRT-PCR, ELISA, CLIA etc.
- Track record in scientific publications and/or patent applications is of advantage.
- Self motivated professional with positive attitude and team spirit.
- Both creativity and working in highly organized matter needed.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Diverse work in a dynamic and unique biotech company
- Perspective of a long term contract in a successful company
- Participation on the creation of unique inventions and products
- Support of further education, courses, trainings, thorough onboarding process
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage and participating on its growth
- Competitive salary and possibility of personal growth
- Various benefits, including five weeks paid vacation, sick days, MultiSport, pension contribution and regular company events
- Full time employer contract with the place of work in Vestec near Prague.
If you are interested, we are looking forward receiving your CV and a motivation letter: email@example.com.