About DIANA Biotechnologies
We are the most successful czech biotechnology startup and we are just getting global. We started 2018 and since then we initiated successful research and development in human molecular diagnostics, original small molecule drug discovery and monoclonal antibodies. We already have product on the diagnostics market and we were the most important developer and manufacturer of COVID-19 PCR tests in the Czech Republic – we brought the most sensitive and patient friendly saliva tests on the market and tripled czech testing capacity, and lowered the cost of the tests at the same time. We continue our mission to provide own products in diverse biotech areas as well as developing our own original medical drugs.
Even though we are a young and flexible company, we already grew to 100 employees. Our courage and healthy financial background give us the ability to run long term and ambitious projects with global impact. If you join us, you will be part of the creation of a unique biotech company which is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
We are strengthening our research team and we are thus looking for a Senior Researcher in Molecular Biology Methods Development.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Development of DIANA-related methods for new purposes.
- Development of DIANA for of single cell profiling of antibodies.
- Development of modified oligonucleotides for molecular biology applications, e.g. PCR.
- Development of various novel molecular biology & diagnostics toolbox techniques.
- Record keeping about the methods, learning other researchers to use these methods.
- Cooperation with IP specialist on filing patent applications.
- Designing the developmental steps, literature review.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished PhD degree in Biochemistry or related fields.
- At least several years of experience in industrial or academic laboratory.
- Experience in biochemistry and chemical biology, preferentially in assay development, antibodies, bioconjugation, enzymology, enzyme inhibition, qRT-PCR, ELISA, CLIA etc.
- Track record in scientific publications and/or patent applications is of advantage.
- Self motivated professional with positive attitude and team spirit.
- Both creativity and working in highly organized matter needed.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Diverse work in a dynamic and unique biotech company
- Perspective of a long term contract in a successful company
- Participation on the creation of unique inventions and products
- Support of further education, courses, trainings, thorough onboarding process
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage and participating on its growth
- Competitive salary and possibility of personal growth
- Various benefits, including five weeks paid vacation, sick days, MultiSport, pension contribution and regular company events
- Full time employer contract with the place of work in Vestec near Prague.
If you are interested, we are looking forward receiving your CV and a motivation letter: email@example.com.