Hi, we are Datamole: a data & AI company of 70+ people. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is keen on turning data into actionable insights and solutions.
WHAT WE DO:
We work on projects ranging from optimization of procedures happening in a cow milking robot through classification of radar data to analyzing processes on electron microscopes.
We cooperate extensively with domain experts on the customer side throughout the whole process and therefore you will learn a lot about very interesting domains.
You will develop innovative solutions for our customers in agriculture, manufacturing and other industries. You will be involved in the whole project life cycle: from the initial ideation to the final preparation of solution deployment.
To stay at the cutting edge of data science, you’ll be encouraged and expected to follow the latest developments in academia and industry and to put the theoretical knowledge into practice. Not only you have to understand your models but you will be explaining their functioning to our customers.
- Independently carrying out a data science project all the way from ideation to production.
- Design the whole pipeline architecture of the solution and be able to create complex models.
- Break down high level problems into meaningful tasks carried out jointly by you and your fellow teammates.
- Communicate with customers and translate their needs into data science requirements.
- Supervise less senior colleagues in the team; help them overcome technical issues and review their code.
THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- In-depth competency and expertise in data science (4+ years of working experience).
- Deep understanding of statistics and experimental design.
- Strong knowledge of Python data science stack: pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, seaborn, scikit-learn (required to learn within the beginning of the job).
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
WE GIVE EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Ability to prototype fast and deliver production-grade code
BENEFITS YOU GET:
- Friendly company culture. No useless meetings, no dress code (but please dressed :))
- Comfy offices at Vítězné náměstí, Dejvice right at the tram/subway station
- Flexible working hours, work in small autonomous teams
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days
- A library with curated books, regular knowledge sharing sessions, Czech/English lessons
If it sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV with a few words about yourself to Tomáš firstname.lastname@example.org.