Join our team of 60+ tech enthusiasts at Datamole who create data- and AI-driven products for customers mostly in agritech, biotech or machinery.
We’re now looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is keen on turning data into actionable insights and solutions.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions for various problems in industry, leading projects from the initial phase of ideation to the final phase of preparation of solution deployment.
You should be up-to-date with the latest developments both in academia and in the industry. It is essential to understand the mathematical background of your models but even more to know how to use them to solve a problem.
- Independently carrying out a data science project.
- Design the whole pipeline architecture of the solution and be able to create complex models.
- Bring the project all the way into production ready stage.
- Break down high level problems into meaningful tasks carried out jointly by you and your fellow teammates.
- Communicate with customers and translate their needs into data science requirements.
- Supervise less senior colleagues in the team; helping them overcome technical issues they cannot solve and reviewing their code.
- Consult others in areas of your expertise.
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Robotics, Mathematics or a related field.
- In-depth competency and expertise in data science (4+ years of working experience).
- Deep understanding of statistics and experimental design.
- Strong knowledge of Python data science stack: pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, seaborn, scikit-learn (required to learn within the beginning of the job).
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Being able to work on site in our office in Prague, Dejvice.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Portfolio/sample projects (including academic papers)/Kaggle profile.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Experience with Azure and NoSQL databases.
- Friendly working ambience where it’s common to help each other and talk openly.
- Challenging & innovative projects, flat company structure, a young team of tech enthusiasts, no useless meetings, no dress-code (but please be dressed :)).
- Comfy offices at Vítězné náměstí, Dejvice right at the tram/metro station
- Time and space for focused work (well-equipped workplace, flexible working hours, work in small autonomous teams) as well as relax (regular team buildings, coffee breaks and daily interactions with colleagues, 5 weeks of vacation).
- Other perks: weekly knowledge sharing sessions, library, home office, Czech/English lessons.
If you like data, friendly company vibes and focused work on worthwhile projects, we might be a good fit. Apply by sending your CV with a few words about yourself to email@example.com or find out more about Datamole here.