Description of the positions:
- scientific, experimental research work focused on measurements of magnetic and electrical properties of solid-state materials,
- analysis of structure and phase composition of solid-state materials,
- interpretation, post-processing and publication of experimental data,
- cooperation on research projects;
- university degree in a physics-related field (or a corresponding PhD degree),
- oral and written English communication skills,
- positive attitude towards learning new methods/approaches, professional development,
- positive attitude towards scientific stays abroad and/or active participation at conferences,
- prior scientific stay abroad or in an international environment, in particular in an academic/scientific institution, is welcome.
- a stimulating scientific environment with numerous scientific connections abroad,
- interesting and creative scientific work with an opportunity for personal and career developments,
- employment benefits,
- 5 weeks of holidays (plus a few “sick days”).
Please send your CV and a list of publications to Dr. M. Friák, e-mail: email@example.com