We are strengthening our research team, and we are thus looking for a Research & development specialist focused on antibody profiling. If you find satisfaction in the precision of routine laboratory work, join our team and bring your meticulous attention to detail to our dynamic research environment.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Testing of developed polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies throughout the process: regular testing of sera from immunized animals, single cell profiling (affinity & selectivity) of cells isolated from these animals and evaluating recombinantly expressed antibodies.
- DIANA method will be mainly used, other methods (ELISA, cell staining) can be used.
- Possibility to participate in further development of DIANA for single cell antibody profiling.
- Close cooperation with other team members from the antibody development team.
- Possibility to participate in the applications of these antibodies (e.g. diagnostics).
- Record keeping about the tests, learning other researchers about the results.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished Master degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular and Cell biology, Biophysics or related fields.
- Several years of experience in industrial or academic laboratory appreciated.
- Experience in biochemistry and chemical biology is also appreciated, preferentially in assay development, antibodies, bioconjugation, enzyme inhibition, qRT-PCR, ELISA. Experience with cloning and/or cell cultures is a plus.
- Self-motivated professional with positive attitude and team spirit.
- You are able to work in highly organized matter.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on interesting and meaningful projects including novel concepts in diagnostics and drug discovery in a young and dynamic biotech company with world-class research and a strong future growth.
- A professional, yet friendly and supportive work environment.
- Active sharing of know-how within the company, development of knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary reflecting your seniority and the opportunity for career growth.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, teambuildings and many more!
- Full-time employment contract with the place of work in Vestec near Prague.
About DIANA Biotechnologies
We are the most successful Czech biotechnology startup and we are just going global. We started in 2018 and since then we have built successful R&D and commercial activities in three main segments: human molecular diagnostics, small molecule drug discovery and monoclonal antibody development. We already have our products on the molecular diagnostic market and we have become the largest manufacturer of PCR tests for COVID-19 in the Czech Republic – we have brought sensitive and the most patient-friendly PCR tests from saliva to the market, multiplied the Czech testing capacity and at the same time reduced the price of the tests. We continue our mission to provide own products in diverse biotech areas as well as developing our own original medical drugs.
Although we are a young and flexible company, we have already grown to more than 100 employees. For 2021, we have become the fastest growing company in Central and Eastern Europe in the Deloitte Fast 50 Companies to watch. Our courage and healthy financial background give us the opportunity to pursue long-term and ambitious development projects with global impact. If you join us, you will be part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company that is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your cover letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and CV.
Please submit your application via the form on our careers page.