Postdoctoral Researcher position
in Physics of Condensed Matter and Materials Research
at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Master degree in Physics of Condensed Matter/Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science (Ph.D. degree is advantage but not necessary)
- Strong background in Physics of Condensed Matter or Materials Science (experiences with experimental methods such as x-ray diffraction, electron microscopy or thermal analysis are welcome)
- Willingness to participate in multi-disciplinary research
- High motivation, work independently and in team, interest to study new perspective materials
- Exciting research environment in our research group consisting of internationally recognized researchers as well as young scientists with team spirit.
- Close international cooperation with top universities and institutes worldwide
- Top-class instruments for materials research and characterization.
- Gross monthly salary of 50 000,- CZK + bonuses
- Carrier development – working position at the biggest and most prestigious university in the Czech Republic
- Employment benefits of the Charles University employee
- Active participation at prestigious conferences in Europe and worldwide
- Flexible working hours
Selected candidate will participate in a research project within one of following fields:
- Materials on the basis of severely perturbed carbon
- Nanocrystalline and epitaxial thin films for microelectronics
- Nanocrystalline metal oxides with photocatalytic properties or
- Light-weight metallic materials
In case you are interested in this position, send your CV and a brief statement of interest to Vladislava Vojtíšková at firstname.lastname@example.org.