What we offer
- 4 year PhD position in cancer research under the umbrella of The Ph.D. program Animal Physiology, Immunology and Developmental Biology
- Funded studentship combined with part time grant position
- Independently funded applications also welcomed
- Superb admin and tech support
- Cancer Cell Plasticity and its Dynamics
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Novel drug candidates
Who are we looking for
- An independent, self-motivated and patient person with an interest in cell and tumour biology
- The applicants should send Curriculum Vitae and a short motivation letter, including scientific interest and future plan, diploma thesis (or its annotation) and contacts of the current supervisor and co-supervisor to Karel Souček (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 31, 2023. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview in the first week of April, 2023.
- Looking forward to it! Send us your application!
- Kvokackova, B., et al, K. Single-cell protein profiling defines cell populations associated with triple-negative breast cancer aggressiveness. Molecular Oncology 2022.
- Muresan XM, et al. Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3) overexpression induces invasion of prostate cancer cells, whereas its activation triggers apoptosis. Am J Pathol 2022.
- Drapela S, et al. The CHK1 inhibitor MU380 significantly increases sensitivity of human docetaxel-resistant prostate cancer cells to gemcitabine by induction of mitotic catastrophe. Mol Oncol 2020.
- Remsik J, et al. Plasticity and intratumoural heterogeneity of cell surface antigen expression in breast cancer. Br J Cancer 2018.