Do you want to develop a mobile application for doctors and patients for use in 70 countries around the world? Our platform helps save lives and improve care for stroke patients on daily basis. To make our registry of care even more accessible, we are looking for a skilled developer of a mobile application for data collection and processing within the international registry of patient care after stroke.
What you will find with us:
- A great chance to create a mobile application from scratch, including communication with future users/doctors and participation in user interface design
- Project of 3 years duration
- Small flexible team
- Free hand in choosing tools for application development – flexibility in technologies and libraries
- Meaningful and creative work with human overlap
What you should have:
- Demonstrable experience with the development of mobile applications on the React Native platform
- Knowledge of REST API
- Fluent knowledge of English (daily use, meetings within an international team)
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Czech
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
What we offer:
- Professional growth in the international environment of a prestigious institution
- Full-time job with home office option (1-2 days a week)
- 5 weeks of holiday, 2 sick days, other benefits and cafeteria
- Modern office in the centre of Brno
Send us a contact on email@example.com and we will get back to you within a week!
The International Clinical Research Center (FNUSA-ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment
FNUSA-ICRC is the holder of the „HR Excellence in Research Award“ given by the European Commission to a research institute. This award is a mark of quality and a lasting commitment to developing and creating favorable conditions for employees in the institution in accordance with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers.