Sustainable performance in business.
Key issues that a researcher will examine:
- ways to measure sustainable performance in companies;
- ways of identifying of stakeholders in this process;
- impact of digitalization of measuring/reporting sustainable performance in Europe and South East Asia;
- reporting methods of sustainable performance in Europe and South East Asia.
- Library/archive research.
- Identifying key local businesses with best sustainable performance.
- Interviewing key local stakeholders.
- Data proceesing from interviews.
Writing a first draft of a paper dealing with sustainable performance at a case study country (Malaysia).
The mentor of the position will be a member of the University of Malaya, Faculty of Economics and Administration. S/he will be appointed right after the suitable candidate will be selected.
- A properly completed Master’s Degree Programme as well as Ph.D. student status at university or higher education institution in the Czech Republic eventually properly completed Doctoral Study Programme or properly completed similar Study Programme abroad recognized in accordance with Act. No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education Institutions and on the Amendment and Supplementation of Other Acts (Higher Education Act), as amended, with the study completion date after 1 March 2014.
- The applicant must be a researcher / student in an institution based in the Czech Republic.
- Good knowledge of English (at least at the CAE level or its equivalent).
- Experience with research on the research topic of the specialist team
REQUIRED FORM OF THE APPLICANT’S APPLICATION
- Structured curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the documents proving achieved education (a diploma certifying the successful completion of a Master’s Degree Programme, Ph.D. diploma or its equivalent).
- Current study confirmation and supervisor recommendations in case of Ph.D. student.
- Copies of documents proving the achieved level of the English language (CAE level or its equivalent).
- Full bibliographic data of articles published in impacted journals (please provide, in particular, articles relating to the orientation of the working position, including the impact factor of the journal at the time of their publication).
- Complete bibliographic data of works published in proceedings of significant (referred to in WoS or SCOPUS) international conferences relating to the focus of the activity at the listed position.
- Overview of research teams (especially international) with whom the Applicant has worked so far, including the projects in which the Applicant was involved.
- Overview of collaboration with the application sphere and achieved application outputs.
All received applications will be assessed by an expert committee. The committee will issue the final ranking of the applications.
This position can be held only by a candidate working at least part time job for the period 3 months.
IMPORTANT AND USEFUL INFORMATION
Number of positions available: 1
Employment will be arranged for: a fixed period
Job status: full time
Hours per week: 40
Gross monthly income: 61 000 CZK
Place of work: Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia
Expected commencement of employment : 1. 3. 2021
Please, send your application via e-mail only.