In accordance with the The Competitive Hiring Process Code of Charles University, the Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University announces opening of the following position with submission deadline March 01, 2024
The main activity of the lecturer will be coordination of the linear algebra course, including creation of study materials and teaching exercise sessions. Other teaching according to the needs of the department, primarily for mathematics students on bachelor level. Participation on PR activities of the department is welcome.
Pokyny pro podávání přihlášek
Please send the application and the required documents in digital form to the e-mail address email@example.com. The job code of the position for which the application is being submitted should be indicated in the subject line.
If any recommendation letters are required, the applicant is responsible to ensure that they are sent to the same e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The subjects of these e-mails should also contain the job offer code.
Candidates who progress to the second round of the selection procedure will be invited to an interview. The interview may be conducted by means of information and communication technology if justified, at the request of the candidate. The Committee may invite selected candidates to give a lecture to the academic community of the Faculty.
- PhD degree or an equivalent in mathematics, nonempty publication activity in the last five years. Experience with teaching exercise sessions in linear algebra, and other teaching activities in the field of general algebra or in related fields. Ability to teach in Czech language.
- Lecturer in linear and abstract algebra
- structured CV
- evidence of education, scientific and pedagogical degrees and scientific ranks
- list of scientific and publication activity
- teaching activities overview
- a motivation letter with an emphasis on professional specialization with an outline of academic and scientific development
Nástup dle dohody: Ano
Počet hodin týdně: 20
Doba trvání: 3 ANN
Mzdová třída: L2
Smlouva na dobu neurčitou: Ne