International Postdoctoral Fellowship – Isolation, structural identification and biological activity of various types of alkaloids
The Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University (Hradec Králové, Czechia), represented by the Dean of the Faculty, invites applications for a Post-doctoral position for the project realized in the OP RDE, Call No. 02_18_053 “International mobility of research, technical and administrative workers of research organizations”.
The position is open for researchers with experience in areas (alternatively): pharmacognosy, phytochemistry methods, organic chemistry
- Ph.D. or other appropriate level 8 ISCED (International Standard Classification of Education) qualification completed within the last seven years.
- The applicant must have resided outside the Czech Republic at least for 2 years of the last 3 years.
- The applicant must have had at least 2 published, peer-reviewed research outputs in the last 3 years. Outputs must be registered in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS database as well as “article”, “book”, “book chapter”, “letter” and “review”.
- All research activities will be conducted in English; knowledge of the Czech language is not required.
Selection will be based on the relevance of candidates’ professional interests and experience, excellence in research achievements.
Position duration, starting date:
The position duration is 8 months, starting on February 1, 2022 and ending on September 30,2022.
The gross monthly salary is 62 300 CZK (approx. 2 468 EUR) including health insurance and social insurance coverage.
The job status is full-time – 40 hours per week.
Required application materials:
- Cover letter including a personal statement of research interests
- Curriculum vitae with the list of publications
- Following knowledges are required: knowledges in common separation techniques (column chromatography, TLC, HPLC, flash chromatography); knowledges in identification of organic compounds (MS, NMR, CD techniques)
- Letter of recommendation
- Information duty and consent to the processing of personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended.
How to submit application materials:
Please send email with the required application materials to Mrs. Lenka Cermanová: email@example.com Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University, Hradec Králové.
The application deadline is 5. 11. 2021. Subsequently, the applications´ review will begin immediately. Successful candidates will be informed by 5. 12. 2021.
The application form and agreement including an acknowledgement about providing personal data are available for download on this page www.faf.cuni.cz.