The University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague established The Dagmar Procházková Fund to support scientific projects of academic workers with international experience who are expected to continue their professional career at UCT Prague.
In 2023, up to two 3-year projects will be supported.
Further details are available at Institutional Research Support – University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (vscht.cz).
- An attractive financial support of 2 000 000 CZK per project per year
- Opportunity to set up new research group and develop research career at UCT Prague
- Employee benefits (6 weeks of vacation, catering allowance, language courses, institutional childcare, etc.)
- Tolerant, progressive, and secure country with rich cultural and natural heritage
- Work in the heart of Europe with convenient transport connection to the whole world
We are looking for:
- Highly motivated researcher with international experience who is ready to set up and lead an independent research group
- Excellent track record in research
- Potential for an outstanding academic career
- Didactic skills
- PhD degree (max 8 years from the date of PhD award)
- Implementation of the project shall start no later than 1 February 2024
- Applicant is not employed at UCT Prague or the period of his/her continuous employment at UCT Prague right before the starting date of the project proposals submission period had not exceeded 24 calendar months
- Applicant must enter into an employment relationship with UCT Prague as an academic worker with the workload of 1.0 FTE at the department where the project shall be implemented. We highly recommend to contact the head of the department considered for the project implementation in advance!
Application form is to be downloaded here.
1. Hard copy of the application form (decisive version) must be sent to:
University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
166 28 Prague 6
(envelop labelled “FDP Competition”)
2. Electronic version of the application in pdf format must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the proposal submission is on 15 June 2023 at 15:00 CET.
The results will be announced by the Scientific Committee by the end of October 2023.