Charles University, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, represented by the Dean of the Faculty, announces an open competition
for the project Efficiency and Safety Improvement of Current Drugs and Nutraceuticals: Advanced Methods – New Challenges (EFSA–CDN);
Project registration number: CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/16_019/0000841;
within the Operation Program Research, Development and Education (OP RDE), PA 1, IP 1, SO 1;
OP RDE call: No. 02_16_019 Excellent Research;
to fill researcher position:
Within research programme Analytical Sciences for Safer Drugs a Nutraceuticals (RP3).
VP3_13: Technical worker, FTE 0,5 (50%)
- analysis of samples using separation instrumentation
- routine work on sample preparation methods
- development of techniques for LC, LC-MS
- development of techniques for sample preparation,
- technical support to experimental work,
- communication with service organizations and trouble-free operation of separation systems,
- the support of key activities of the project.
- Experience in the field of analytical chemistry, namely in separation science (chromatography, electrophoresis, sample preparation).
Other knowledge and skills:
- good knowledge of English either written and oral
- prerequisites for laboratory work (patience, persistence),
- flexibility, great diligence, thoroughness and responsibility,
- good organizational and communication skills,
- ability to work both independently and in a team,
- highly motivated and hardworking,
- strong willingness to learn new things continuously.
Application must include the following:
- name and surname of the applicant,
- date and place of birth,
- nationality of the applicant,
- place of residence/current address,
- date and signature of an applicant,
- contact information (email, valid phone number).
Candidates are expected to submit following annexes with an application:
- CV including the list of professional skills, past research and job experience,
- professional application letter,
- certified copy of a diploma,
- other documents certifying other required knowledge and expertise,
- information duty and consent to the processing of personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing, as amended.
The application form and agreement including an acknowledgement about providing personal data are available for download below on this page.
Labour Code (Law No. 262/2006 Coll.) and internal salary structure and regulations of Charles University specify the salary conditions.
The estimated monthly wage: 11 500-12 500 CZK.
The start of work date: 2 November 2020 or can be negotiated.
Place of work: Hradec Králové.
Type of employment contract: for a fixed period (1 year) with the possibility of prolongation for the duration of the project, ie.31 December 2022.
Part time job (0,5 FTE).
- interesting work in an expert team for advanced research under the leadership of an internationally renowned specialists,
- opportunity collaboration with foreign experts from Europe, USA, Australia, etc.,
- specialized professional development and continuous education in a field with perspective of long-term employment in separation sciences.
- flexible working hours,
- at least 5 weeks paid vacation,
- catering allowance and other benefits,
- FAFÍK – a day nursery that provide care for the employees´ children; the pre-school fees are partly covered by EU grant.
We kindly ask you to send the applications with all the required formalities and attachments by mail or hand-delivered no later than 12:00 pm on 29th of October 2020 at the following address:
Charles University, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové
Lenka Cermanová, DiS. – Personnel Department
Akademika Heyrovského 1203
500 05 Hradec Králové 5
Please, clearly mark the envelope “Job Announcement – EFSA-CDN Project – Technical worker VP3”.
We kindly ask you to send your application with all the required requisites and attachments because without them your application is incomplete and cannot be included among other candidates’ applications.
The announcer reserves the right to cancel the job announcement at any time during the course.
Contact person for providing further information concerning the work content:
Assoc. Prof. PharmDr. Lucie Nováková, Ph.D. – The Department of Analytical Chemistry
Phone: +420 495 067 381
This project reg. č. CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/16_019/0000841:
Efficiency and safety improvement of current drugs and nutraceuticals: advanced methods – new challenges (EFSA–CDN) is co-funded by the European Union.