We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Data Engineer – Artificial Intelligence
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for a Data Engineer for our Artificial Intelligence team who will be responsible for building datasets for Artificial Intelligence (AI) SW components and designing SW tools for data annotation.
- Actively coordinate the activities impacting the datasets used to train, validate and test the AI models
- To be involved in the data annotation process : to have a good knowledge of the tooling chain for annotation, to help to define annotation formats, track the annotation quality
- Actively contribute to the SW development of semi automatic annotation tool plug-ins to improve efficiency and annotation time
- To understand most AI concepts and data impacts model performance
- To make a strong link between data factory teams in charge of data acquisition and algorithms teams in charge of training the AI models
- To be able to raise an alert when data workflow might not be compliant with data regulation (GDPR)
- To have a good view of the existing data resources (Valeo or public) and be able to suggest relevant options for data reuse
- To evaluate and report project lifecycle dataset quality, coverage and redundancy
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU…
- University degree in Electronics / Software development
- 1 – 5 year experience in Machine Learning / Big Data projects
- Advanced English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Automotive experience as advantage
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses – monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
VALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA