Prague | Full-time | Start July 2021
Vitadio is a health technology company with a mission to bring empathetic and accessible care to millions of people living with chronic conditions.
We are a growing team of passionate and driven digital health enthusiasts, working together to tackle one of the biggest societal challenges of the 21st century: type 2 diabetes that affects over 450 millions people worldwide. Only a small fraction of these patients have access to holistic evidence-based treatments. Vitadio aims to change this.
Our story began in 2019 when our 4 founders, Jan, Ondřej, Bolek and Lenka, decided to innovate type 2 diabetes care and provide best-in-class therapy by combining the power of artificial intelligence and evidence-based medicine. Vitadio uses smartphone apps to deliver multimodal lifestyle modification therapy, a holistic approach to the treatment of type 2 diabetes. The app is accessible on prescription by a physician or directly through corporate partners. Our users receive access to personalized recommendations, monitoring tools and psychological support from our team of health coaches.
Three years into this ride, we have helped thousands of patients in 3 European markets take control of their health with an industry-leading success rate. Having multinational customers among health insurance and pharmaceutical companies, we are poised to create a positive impact in European healthcare.
The Rapidly changing regulatory landscape is adapting to the digital ecosystem and opens opportunities for determined talent to join our journey. With over 25 people spread across Prague and Berlin offices, we are now looking for new colleagues to help advance our mission further.
The Clinical Studies Specialist will be the leader for all clinical research activities in Germany, Czech Republic and Slovakia. The studies range from RCTs to real-world evidence studies. The ideal candidates will be creative researchers that can roll up their sleeves to advance our clinical research.
- Developing clinical development plan and clinical research strategy
- Planning and executing clinical studies from scientific point of view (research, design, protocols) and organizational point of view (documents for ethical committees, designing patient recruitment process, oversight over the ongoing studies)
- Cooperation with research partners (universities, hospitals)
- Creating scientific deliverables (posters, publications) and strategic deliverables (clinical inputs into economic analysis)
- Experience with clinical research and publication activities
- Strong project management skills and ability to connect clinical research to other strategic work streams
- Data-driven and creative attitude
- Energetic and autonomous person with a growth mindset
- Interest in internal medicine is a plus
- Strong oral / written English, German is a plus
You’ll fit in our culture if you
- Are patient-centric and make decisions with the patient’s wellbeing in mind.
- Have action-oriented attitude: the only possible path to success is to start with an action and iteratively improve.
- Are humble, open and willing to accept that failure is part of the process.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Have higher tolerance for chaos and strive to make the complex simple.
- Are not afraid of tackling challenges that are deemed impossible by others.
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape one of the fastest-growing industries
- Personal development with a growing company
- Flexible working hours and balance between home/office
- Friendly and informal startup culture
- Multisport (access to sports and wellness venues)
- Nice and quiet offices in Vinohrady with 3 terraces
- Team events, grill parties and knowledge sharing
- Refreshments are on us 🙂
Join us if you are looking for an exciting adventure and a place to grow personally and professionally! Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.