The International Clinical Research Center (FNUSA-ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and take the next step in your career with us!
Starting date: ASAP or negotiable Workload: 1 FTE
We are looking for:
Candidate with primary interest is FGF pathway, we are currently expanding to the entire human RTK family (Elife 2017;6. pii: e21536).
Your main tasks will include:
- focus is on non-canonical RTK signaling
- characterization of RTK signaling complexes
- RTK-mediated regulation of primary cilia
- development of tools facilitating re-purposing of clinically used RTK inhibitors
Job Criteria — Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Candidate should have a PhD
- background in biochemistry, molecular biology or cell biology
- position is for 4 years
- competitive salary
- pleasant and modern work environment, located in the center of Brno, a very nice city to live and work,
- access to high technology,
- the possibility of professional and career growth,
- 25 days of holiday and other employee benefits.
More about our research:
Sci Signal. 2018;11(548). pii: eaap8608.
Sci Transl Med. 2018;10(459). pii: eaat9356.
Hum Mol Genet. 2018;27(6):1093-1105.
PNAS USA 2019;116(10):4316-4325.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you! Send us your CV and a brief cover letter (both in English) and contacts for three references with Consent to the processing of personal data until 31.12.2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter in English language with with Consent to the processing of personal data to email address email@example.com until 31.12.2020. In addition, candidates are encouraged to include links to any relevant projects they have worked on, their public github projects, or samples of work that demonstrate relevant software development experience.