Kardiovize Team is one of FNUSA-ICRC international research teams, our mission includes data acquisition, analysis, publication, and diffusion of relevant epidemiologic and public health topics focused on cardiovascular and mental risk factors, with this knowledge are designed, implemented, and evaluated intervention programs to reduce the burden of major risk factors and are created business opportunities that contribute with the sustainability of the institution and promotion of the population health.
Cardiometabolic and mental diseases impose a heavy burden on health care systems in Central Europe. To reduce this burden, it is mandatory to understand the underlying risk factors involved and design and implement innovative solutions. The Kardiovize study emerged as a response to understand the prevalence and incidence of biological, behavioral, and social risk factors of these conditions, implementing a prospective evaluation the Brno population. As part of the International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), the Kardiovize study is evolving to the constitution of the Kardiovize Center, to coordinate diverse high-quality research programs and business models, extending the benefits of its success to the population in Europe.
Our values are team work, health promotion, innovation, ethics and communication. Join our team and take the next step in your career with us!
Starting date: July 2020 or negotiable
We are looking for:
- a Post-Doctoral Researcher (or equivalent experience) on Public Health or Epidemiology (or related areas) with background and passionate interest for prevention and management of cardiometabolic risk factors.
Your main tasks will include:
- To publish regularly high-quality research articles
- To submit successful grant proposals focused on epidemiologic studies of cardiometabolic risk factors and/or innovative implementation programs at individual or population level
- To lead research activities with the team
- a full-time position to work together with a nice group of good people highly motivated to do a great job,
- pleasant and modern work environment, located in the center of Brno, a very nice city to live and work,
- access to high technology,
- the possibility of professional and career growth,
- 25 days of holiday and other employee benefits.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you! Send us your CV and a brief cover letter (both in English) to email@example.com.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne’s University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll., the protection of personal data. You are providing St. Anne’s University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.