Prague City University (School of Media & IT) is looking to hire Associate Lecturer for the BA (Hons) Creative Media Production Programme for permanent position.
Prague City University offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees across four Schools in areas such as Art, Design, International Management, Finance & Accounting, Media Production, Computing and Education.
Requirements for the position:
- PhD in Media or related discipline.
- Passion for teaching and desire for continuous improvement in teaching skills.
- Existing track record in both education and research in the media industry.
- Dynamic, flexible personality, able to work well in a team.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
Key areas of knowledge:
- History of media, key theorists & practitioners
- Contemporary theoretical perspectives on new media
- Media literacy & critical analyses
- Social / political / cultural impacts on media
- Media ethics
- Academic writing & research skills
- Media trends & distribution / Audience engagement
- New media and identities
- Digital Communities and Networks
Applicants should submit:
CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the BA (Hons) in Creative Media Production: