Mendel University in Brno announces a selection procedure for the position of academic staff member Assistant Professor for the Department of Accounting and Taxes. The Department is responsible for the study programmes in the area of finance. Especially accounting and taxation. Both theoretical and practical disciplines are thought.
What will you do?
- Lectures in the area of accounting and taxation in Czech and English language,
- work with talented students,
- suprevisoring of final thesis,
- participation in research projects,
- participation in cooperation with foreign partners,
- long life learning courses.
What do we require from you?
- Completed master’s degree and Ph.D.,
- accounting and taxation,
- communication skills,
- pedagogical skills,
- the orientation in university environment.
What else do we appreciate?
- The ability to manage the social networks.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunities for further training and development, participation in international conferences,
- 8 weeks holiday,
- very diverse and interesting academic and scientific research environment,
- the possibility of professional growth and development, training and courses,
- meal allowance (Edenred Card/Canteen),
- discounted MultiSport Card,
- advantages of the university environment, such as sports courses of the Center for Sports Activities, Counseling and Professional Center, libraries (these activities are mostly free),
- ITIC card with which you will have various discounts,
- university kindergarten, summer suburban camps for employees‘ children,
- work in an institution that has received the HR Excellence in Research Award from the European Commission.
Suitable for graduates without former practice.
Expected start: February 2023, fixed-term employment contract for 2 with the possibility of extension for an indefinite period
Job status: 0,8 (32 hours/week)
Place of work: Brno
Are you interested in the participation in a succesfull research team?
Send an electronic application to the Department of Human Resource Management of Mendel University in Brno by 23 December, 2022, supported by:
- Professional CV,
- cover letter.
How the recruitment process look like at our university? Find out on https://orlz.mendelu.cz/en/selection-procedure