What will you do?
– ensuring the teaching of subjects focused on the nutrition of farm animals, especially subjects oriented on the nutrition of non-ruminant and ruminant animals, including the related issues of grazing and onion farming in Czech and English
– engage in research in the field of livestock nutrition, including research related to grazing systems
– management of final theses (bachelor and diploma) focused mainly on livestock nutrition
– publication activity in journals registered in the Web of Science database
– project activity – submission of national and international projects and their solutions
– submission of development projects and participation in the implementation of development projects in English and French-speaking areas
What do we require from you?
– finished education with the title of Mgr. or Ing.
– ability to provide instructions in English and French
– profound knowledge of Czech language for teaching
– ability to write professional and scientific articles in English and understanding of professional texts
– ability to get involved in solving development projects
– obligation to document at least 1 original scientific work in the Web of Science database, at least 1 original work
– experience of involvement in national and international projects oriented towards applied research
What else do we appreciate?
– the ability to organize teamwork
– communication with students
– independence and responsibility
What can we offer you?
– career shift towards assistant professor (conditional on obtaining a Ph.D. degree)
– very diverse and interesting academic and scientific research environment
– discounted for MultiSport Card
– work in an institution that has received the HR Excellence in Research Award from the European Commission
Expected start: September 2022, fixed-term employment contract for 2 years
Job status: 0,2
Place of work: Brno
Are you interested in the position and would you like to become a member of the team?
Send an application by August 24, 2022, supported by:
list of publications
How do the selection procedure work for us? https://orlz.mendelu.cz/en/selection-procedure