The Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (FES CULS) is opening the following postdoctoral/researcher positions
We seek motivated post-docs/researchers that would join our research teams for the following topics:
- Animal ecology and conservation.
- Geochemical reactive-transport modeling of metal(loid) transport in soils.
- Land management, including land degradation.
- Long-term grassland management and its effects on selected plant traits.
- Plant community ecology – vegetation classification and biogeography of dry grasslands communities.
- Remote sensing based predictors for multiscale biogeographical/ecological modelling.
- Removal of emerging pollutants in constructed wetlands.
- Statistical hydrology, hydrological modelling, climate change impact assessment.