i2L Research Europe s.r.o. in České Budějovice is logistically supporting the recruitment process in the Czech Republic for our partner organisation IES-Ltd, Switzerland.
Innovative Environmental Services (IES) Ltd is an independent GLP-certified Contract Research Organization (CRO) with its headquarters in Witterswil, close to the city of Basel in Switzerland. We perform Environmental Fate, Metabolism, Ecotoxicological and Analytical Chemistry Testing to support the development, registration and stewardship of agrochemicals, chemical products and pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for a Study Director Ecotoxicology
Your main responsibilities:
- Study Director for GLP ecotoxicological laboratory studies in the area of terrestrial and aquatic ecotoxicology
- Organize studies, evaluate study data and write reports in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) as well as international guidelines (OECD)
- Supervise and guide technicians according to the respective work level
- Communicate with and consult international clients
- General administrative work and laboratory tasks under GLP
- EU/EFTA Citizenship
- PhD or MSc in Ecotoxicology, Biology, Agronomy, Entomology or equivalent
- Experience within the agrochemical industry or in a CRO working under GLP of advantage
- Proficiency and practical experience with ecotoxicological organisms (e.g. arthropods and soil organisms, daphnia, algae)
- Very good communication and service orientation skills
- Well-organized, flexible in work assignment and work schedule
- Willingness to occasionally work weekends
- Team spirit, flexibility, high level of commitment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential; German and/or French are of advantage
This job advertisement addresses professionals with sound specialist knowledge in ecotoxicology preferably with a CRO background as well as professional beginners with relevant scientific knowledge and skills. We offer you responsibility, independence and a long-term occupation with a 100% work quota in an internationally successful company. You will further benefit from flexible working hours and the advantages of a medium-sized company in private ownership, flat hierarchies and small, dynamic, international teams.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, testimonials, references in English) via e-mail to:
Dr Pavel Foltan, Pavel@i2Lresearch.com, before 30.6.2022.
For further questions, please call: +41 (0)61 705 10 31 (IES) or +420 399 499 691 (i2L)
We prefer direct applications and kindly ask you for your understanding that we cannot consider application documents from recruitment agencies.