The Department of Mechanical Engineering is interested in providing support for a Ukrainian researcher from the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technologies, Department of Computer Science, Sumy State University. Depending on the situation and possibilities, it could be a part-time or full-time temporary job, namely the commissioning of computer-controlled engineering experiments in the laboratories of our workplace. Joint publication activities in impacted journals can document the research focus of the proposed employee.
The research will focus on analytical approaches to creating mathematical and physical models of technological processes with the aim of their adaptive management.
• Academic education – Ph.D., associate professor, professor
• Active knowledge of English
• Hands-on experience with quantitative analysis and statistics.
• Critical thinking as well as problem-solving skills.
• Interest in new knowledge in educational and creative activities
• Experiences with Matlab, Simulink and other mathematical and statistical software programs are welcomed.
• Motivation and willingness to participate in the preparation, conducting and implementation of research and development projects
• Motivation and willingness to publish in scholarly journals and conferences
• Ability to conduct independent scientific research
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary scientific community.
• Clean criminal records and integrity
We can offer
• Possibility of own research with the maximum support from the side of the school; support and help in the preparation of projects or scientific papers.
• Flexible working hours
• Office space
• Computer with internet access
• Access to library and/or lab facilities
• Mobility within the Erasmus+ program and CEEPUS program
• Kindergarten for employees´ children
• Direct participation in the preparation and teaching in study programs, lectures/seminars, guarantor of specialized subjects (examination, supervising theses)
• Cooperation with international team in innovation of existing study programs
• Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
• Preparation and participation in development/research/international projects and solving research projects
• Preparation and publication of scientific papers
• Cooperation at the international level in the areas of educational and creative activities
Commencement of employment: possible to start right away / upon agreement.
Information on the positions offered
• Place of work: České Budějovice, Czech Republic
• Type of employment: full-time
• Length of employment: for definite period of time (1 year) with possible extension
• Employment relationship: Employment contract
• Certified copies of university graduation documents or documents proving the achieved degrees and awarded titles
• Sworn statement on clean criminal records and integrity
• Overview of existing teaching experience and work experience
• Overview of publication, presentation and scientific activities
• Completed application form
• Structured professional CV
If you are interested, please don´t hesitate to contact us. Please send us above mentioned documents and a brief cover letter (in English) to the email address email@example.com.