The candidate will work in a team working on development of a high power near- and mid-infrared picosecond lasers. The core of our activities is in development of diode pumped lasers based on technology of thin disks. To extend application field of the disk lasers, they are frequently equipped by harmonic frequency conversion, or optical parametric conversion systems. We offer you participation on optical and optomechanical design and construction of the lasers themselves, and on accessories essential for successful integration to experimental setups, beam shaping and propagation systems, and collaboration on exciting experiments with users of the lasers and customers of the Hilase. If you are experienced in the field of lasers, optics, light transfer, optomechanical designs, etc., you are welcomed. PhD is advantage but not essential.
- Active participation in the development of experimental setups and in performing research experiments;
- Preparation of scientific publications; delivering oral and written reports/presentations.
- M.Sc. in Physics, Optics, Materials Science or other relevant discipline and 3 years’ experience in the field of optics.
- Practical experience with lasers or nonlinear optics
- Ph.D. in Physics, …
- Ability to build complex optical systems
- Basic experience in simulation of physical phenomena
- Good written and oral communication skills (English);
- Ability to learn new scientific areas;
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Opportunity to participate in a unique scientific project
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 Sick Days, flexible working hours and other employee benefits
- Creative young team, Social Events, Teambuildings
- A place with a team spirit where it is a pleasure to work
If you are interested in this Offer, please send your CV, motivation letter and names/addresses of 1-2 potential referees in English by email to email@example.com
Please, include the following text in your e-mail / letter:
I agree that, according to the decree 101/2000 coll.(Czech Republic), my personal details sent to FZU AV CR, v.v.i., Na Slovance 2, 18221 Praha 8, Czech Republic can be used for the purpose of obtaining employment and management of database of employment candidates. This permission is given for the period of one year and can be at any time withdrawn by giving a notice in writing.
Ms. Olga Lakomá, HR Partner
Tel: (+420) 702 086 170; 314 007 702