We seek highly motivated scientists with a PhD in cell biology, biochemistry or related field, for research program focused on cellular signaling. The successful candidate will conduct experiments in the field of signal transduction by receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK), develop new drugs, and analyze bone phenotypes in animal models for pathologies caused by RTK mutations. Our laboratory represents a world-class facility, hosts several international scientists and provides an excellent opportunity for a successful career in the field.
The successful candidate should possess: Long-term international work experience (at least 3 years within the last 5 years), excellent track record, ability to work independently as a scientist, desire to make discoveries, and high professional integrity.
- Salary: 75,000-100,000 CZK/month, depending on qualification.
- Contract type: Fixed-term employment contract for 3 years, with possible extension.
- Location: University Campus Brno, Kamenice 5, 625 00 Brno, Czechia.
- Anticipated start date: Negotiable.
- Working hours: Full-time appointment.
- Application deadline: 30th September 2023
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline – please use the link https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/76492
Your application must include the following documents:
- Scientific CV
- Motivation letter containing personal goals in research, teaching and professional development over the next 3 years.
- Contact details of 3 references (name, position, telephone number and e-mail)
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our research: