Dean of Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology (hereafter FCE BUT), hereby announces the employee selection process for a positions of researcher – post-doc from abroad (outside CR) for a period of 24 months for 1.0 FTE for project CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_027/0008371) for the Institute of Structural Mechanics (hereinafter STM), Faculty of Civil Engineering BUT (hereinafter FAST BUT).
Description of job:
The successful applicant will be involved in research activities of the STM, FCE BUT. The job involves research in the field of modelling the degradation and modelling of lifetime of concrete structures. It is also expected implementation of the develop methods and alternative procedures into the software.
- maximum 7 years from Ph.D. or its international equivalent (International Standard Classification of Education ISCED 8),
- work experience abroad at a research institution or at a university,
- at least 2 publishing outputs recorded in Thomson Reuters Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS databases,
- good communication skill, skills to work in groups, fulfil R&D activities, writing of articles and presentation of results,
- knowledge regarding structural mechanics with specialization of modeling the degradation and modeling of lifetime of concrete structures.
Written applications supplemented by a CV, copies of the educational documents and papers and an overview of the publishing activities are accepted by the Personnel Department of FAST BUT till 25. 5. 2018.
Expected job start: 1. 8. 2018
The selection procedure may be canceled due to unexpected changes of International Researcher Mobility Challenge funds by OP VVV. Unexpected changes might include changes of policies or reduction of project funds and its activities. The contracts with the successful applicants will be signed after the delivery of grant acceptance the signature of internal cooperation agreement between parts of Brno University of Technology.