Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) has an opening for a:
Lead Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Prague, Roztoky, Czech Republic
About the opening:
Eaton is looking for a lead electronics design engineer to develop innovative solutions for our power conversion and protection products. His/her responsibility will be 50% electronics circuits and PCB design, 50% he/she will use his/her experiences to do related system engineering.
Your opportunity to work in those areas:
- Electronics circuits verifications/simulations and PCB design (50% of job content)
- Working with power electronics, mechanical, and thermal, and firmware engineers to create/maintain BoM, to analyze cost breakdowns, and select the electronics components
- Defining tests and makes data analysis
- Developing appropriate documentation and makes technical presentations
We would like you to know/have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Good understanding of digital/analog circuitry, electronics components & market knowledge
- Solid experience in the following areas:
- Design & development of electronic systems
- Definition & analysis of electronic systems
- Cost engineering of electronic systems
- knowledge of reliability measures from EE, DFSS & DFMEA
- Familiar with measuring procedures and devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the relevant codes and standards (design for automotive & aerospace)
- Knowledge of PCB manufacturing (preferably for own PCB layout design)
- Experience working in diverse cultural situations with global customers and team members
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package,
- Excellent working environment – yoga & table tennis on site, friendly team and much more,
- Lovely, quiet location in the green, only 20 min from the Prague center metro station,
- Inclusion & Diversity – openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully,
- Learning & Development – we invest in our employees for the long term; not just with salary and benefits but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University (on-site in Prague).
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Please contact or send your CV to email@example.com.