The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a
„Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Nanorobotics and Microrobotics“
Pumera research team (www.pumera.org) energy.ceitec.cz is seeking an outstanding applicant for a scientific position of a postdoctoral research fellow. We are looking for experienced scientist for work in the field of micro and nanorobots from various aspects of science. Mechatronics engineer, Electronics engineer, materials scientist and microbiologist/cell biologist. Ability to work independently as well as in large team is important part of the job. You will have the unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art microscopy systems as well as with SEM, TEM, UHV STM system, XPS, and ALD as well with 3D printing systems (see nano.ceitec.cz).
- Deep knowledge of electronic engineering, mechatronics engineering, microbiology is must.
- Materials characterization techniques hand-on experience is advantage.
- Ability to carry out the research projects independently, interpret the data and write manuscript.
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivation, initiative and persistence.
- Ability to exploit CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories (nano.ceitec.cz).
- Act as a source of information and advice to other members of the group on scientific protocols and experimental techniques.
- Fully English speaking environment.
- Chief investigator is Highly Cited Researcher & ERC grant holder.
- Highly motivating environment. See group web www.nanorobots.cz.
- Support of group members with diverse background.
- Work in the Czech Science City BRNO with many collaboration possibilities.
- Wide international network of collaborators – From University of California to Singapore.
We are looking for highly motivated researcher with a strong background in electrochemistry and materials.
Interested candidate should provide
- Detailed CV including list of publications.
- Cover letter stating the motivation for applying.
- Name and contact details of two academic referees from two distinct institutions.
- Anticipated start date: Upon agreement. The sooner the better.
- Highly competitive salary based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- 6 weeks of holidays.
Electronic applications including required items should be submitted to e-mail email@example.com by May 31th, 2021 and quote the “NanorobotiX” in the subject.