We offer a position in our Department of External Affairs. The team is based at the International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne´s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC).
The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
We are the top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and experience in using EU grant support. We focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. Our partners are world-class research centers and universities. For additional information, you can see our website: http://www.fnusa-icrc.org/en/
Join our team and take the next step in your career!
- coordination of activities in the area of technology transfer,
- assisting research teams in identification of results of research worthy of protection and commercialisation,
- preparation and implementation of internal rules for protection and management of intellectual property,
- assisting researchers with protection of results of their research (intellectual property),
- promotion of technology transfer both within the institution and externally,
- coordination of technology transfer training for researchers,
- identification of potential licensees for commercialisation,
- communication and negotiation with industrial partners, preparation of contracts with partners,
- communication with research teams and hospital administration,
- implementation of the grant projects (OP VVV, TAČR) for technology transfer,
- promotion of FNUSA-ICRC and its intellectual property to potential partners and customers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- knowledge of technology transfer and orientation in related legislation,
- knowledge of research environment,
- knowledge of the healthcare environment is an advantage,
- knowledge of EU Structural Funds and TAČR grants is an advantage,
- university degree,
- active knowledge of English language, both written and spoken,
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programs,
- organisational skills, flexibility,
- communication and argumentation skills,
- ability to work both within team and individual.
- truly international work environment,
- full-time employment,
- the opportunity to make an impact in a young and dynamic organization,
- competitive salary.
How to apply
Please email your application in electronic form, as a cover letter accompanied by a resume indicating details of your existing professional experience, to email@example.com by July 21st at the latest.
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors.
By responding to this invitation and/or sending your CV and any other personal materials to St. Anne’s University Hospital, you consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll. You are providing St. Anne’s University Hospital with these data solely for the purpose of mediating employment, the period however being no longer than one year from submitting. Should you not reclaim the materials submitted by you, they will be discarded after the period has expired.