We are offering a Junior Principal Investigator position for a biomedical scientist within the Center for Translational Medicine (CTM), at the International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne´s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA – ICRC). We are seeking a young and motivated PhD researcher who will join the center.
Project: „Unveiling the molecular determinants of aging to design new therapeutics (MAGNET)“
Start Date: May 1st 2018
The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
We are a top Central European research Institute with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and experience in using EU grant support. We focus on research and development in the fields of cancer, immunological, cardiovascular and neurological diseases. Our partners are world-class research centers and universities.
For more reference, please check our website: http://www.fnusa-icrc.org/en/
- The Junior Principal Investigator (PI) candidate should hold a PhD in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, animal sciences, medicine or similar field.
- Experience in mitochondrial biology and/or mitochondrial diseases is required.
- An interest or expertise in aging research is preferred.
- Fluency in English language is required.
- The applicant should be well-organised, motivated and passionate about pursuing a career in biomedical research.
- The applicant should have a team-driven mentality.
- The candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The applicant should demonstrate potential for leadership and managing people.
- The offered projects contribute to a rapidly advancing, very competitive field.
- The CTM hosts international team members, has a strong publication track record and international collaborations.
- We offer a fully funded position with competitive salary in a well-established laboratory, within an international and friendly environment.
- We offer a dedicated full time technician and a generous budget for research and attendance to national and international conferences.
- The position is immediately available so that the successful candidate can start as soon as possible.
Continue reading at the source document: http://www.fnusa-icrc.org/images/article_files/career/Junior_Principal_Investigator_in_Center_for_Translational_Medicine.pdf